- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we NOT collect?
- All email addresses, names, and other inputted information are stored solely on your devices. We do not send them to any servers or third-party data processors.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- App Crash Report information, including devicetype / operating system
- Statistics on App use by Region and By language
- Cookies when your visit our website (but not when you use the app)
How do we collect your data?
We use the following services to collect data
- Apple’s App Connect Analytics tool to anonymously count in aggregate the number of people using our app per country.
- Senry.io to help fix bugs and app crashes. See https://sentry.io/security/
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Be better informed as to how the App is or is not working, including fixing bugs,
- Determine which languages and features to support next
If you have opted in to receive marketing materials (such as a newsletter) you are free to opt out at any time.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access– You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookiesare text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking any preferences you may set such as Language
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses thesecookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org